Empire360: ABUAD 1st Post-UTME Screening Exercise Announced
The 2015/2016 Academic Session First Post UTME Screening for Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 11th July, 2015
Time: 10 Am Prompt
THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO ATTEND THE SCREENING:
– Those who have passed the 2015 UTME Examination.
– Those who have already passed or are awaiting WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE results.
– Those who purchased ABUAD Post UTME Form.
– Those who have not purchased the form, but wish to purchase such forms at the screening centers.
– Those who did not choose ABUAD, but need a change of institution to ABUAD.
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, km 8.5, Afe Babalola Way, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos Akoka, Lagos.
PORT HARCOURT: Rivers State College of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
IBADAN: AB Plaza, Oshuntokun, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State.
CALABAR: Govt. Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar.
ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu.
All applicants must bring to the screening centers the following documents
– Completed Post UTME Application Form.
– Completed Change Of University Form (For Candidates Changing To Afe Babalola University)
– Evidence Of Payment (Bank Tellers)
– Copies Of O’ Level Result (If Available)
– Jamb Original Result Slip with your passport photograph on it.
– Birth Certificate
– Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser, and Non Scientific Calculator)
– 2 Passport Photographs
Applicants must be at the venue 30 minutes before the commencement of the screening.
Application forms would also be available for sale on the day and at the venues of the screening.
Post UTME Form – N8, 500
Change of University Form – N2, 500
For further enquiries contact:
Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti.