In a recent chat with Coke Studio Africa’s new is top Nigerian act Olamide. The “Eniduro” musician has been to Nairobi already to record his collaboration with Marabenta queen from Mozambique – Neyma. We met up with Olamide at an exclusive setting at Coke Studio Africa, where he ended up revealing to us 5 things
we didn’t know about him:
1. His best rapper and artist in the world is Jay Z. That explains how he commands his audience just like Hov’s. We can’t wait to see the best of Nigerian hip hop sounds on the new season of Coke Studio Africa.
2. Baddo’s name was given to him by someone who was actually called Baddo. His daughter’s name, Maxmiliano, on the other hand means the greatest.
3. Olamide credits his management and Manager Alex Okeke for his success and consistency. The Manchester United fan, currently riding high with his latest single release “Lagos Boys” following the success of “Bobo”, among other hits.
4. The YBNL King also revealed that he is currently looking for a “unique and talented female artist or a female group” to sign under his record label YBNL.
“There is room for uniqueness – a major factor,” he reiterated.
5. His most stressful video to produce was “Eniduro”. He concluded